One of the most common misconceptions about eyewear, contact lenses and other vision care products is that “they all come out of the same box”.
The truth, however, is that not all eye care products are created equally. Across the eye care industry, there is a huge variance in quality and craftsmanship put into products.
We use only top quality materials and product support to provide you with the best eye care products.
At Dr. Sloan’s office, you’ll find a large selection of designer eyewear selections and always be provided with all of your options of the best lens technology available:
Skilled and certified optician
Helpful and knowledgeable optical staff
Free on-site adjustments, alignments, and repairs
Lenses starting at $80
Easy price identification frames starting at $90
Specialized lenses of all types
Susan Sloan,, O.D. offers many different frame collections.
You'll have your choice of many different lens options including the new, thinner, lighter lenses, scratch resistant coatings, anti-reflective coatings, and lenses that darken in the sun. We use only the top optical lens materials:
To meet your vision needs, our office offers:
- All styles of prescription lenses including polycarbonate and the thin, light weight Hi Index 174 that will make even the highest prescription look beautiful
- Sports eye protection
- Newest generation of transition lenses that quickly change from light to dark when you go into the sun.
- Progressive “No Line” bifocals, digital designs from Varilux, Shimr and Hoya
- Large selection of designer frames in all price ranges. We carry such designs as Tom Ford, Tag Huerer
- Value lens option packages to save you money – frame and lens packages starting at $90
- Designer sunglasses – area distribution for Maui Jim
- 1 year warranty on frames
Custom Specialty Glasses
- Custom Readers
- Computer Glasses